It’s been 25 years since Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown were murdered. Every year on June 12th, networks, 24-hour news channels and social media outlets quote Kim Goldman in short soundbites meant to captivate listeners and viewers, not to share the real story of those who continue to live with the impact of the murders.
This year is different.
Kim – who some of you may also know as my co-host of a previous podcast I hosted – is taking her story into her own hands, launching a brand new podcast you definitely want to listen to. In confronting OJ Simpson, Kim sits down with prosecutors, investigators, and witnesses who never got to speak and jurors who voted not guilty. In this 10-part series, Kim takes you on a journey as she reclaims and reflects on the part of her life that was changed permanently.
Kim is an advocate, a speaker and a multiple NY Times best selling author. But most of all, I’m honored to call her my friend.
In this episode:
- Kim reveals the catalyst for launching the podcast
- Who she speaks to in the 10-episode series
- The people who surprised her along the way
- The witness we never heard from during the case
- The ultimate goal behind the podcast (it’s not what you may think)
- What it means to her to Forty Thrive and how she embraces life over 40