In our first episode of 2020, Jackie’s joined by guest co-host (from our own Forty Thrive community), Bonnie Frank.
Bonnie is a former teacher and college professor, turned entrepreneur, who started her online coaching and consulting business from scratch at 49.
Check out Bonnie’s podcast, Business Fabulous, wherever you listen to podcasts.
In this episode:
- How to make a career pivot
- The importance of knowing your learning style so you can continue to be a lifelong learner
- Where to find (and not find) support
- How women over 40 are getting in our own way
- How to monetize your own gifts and talents
- How to use S.M.A.R.T. goals to achieve what you want
- How to start a business without going into debt
Mentioned in this episode:
Nominate yourself to be Forty Thrive’s THRIVER of the WEEK!