Welcome to Forty Thrive 2021! Are you ready to make this year your healthiest yet? This episode is for you.
If you’ve been listening to the podcast for awhile, you know exactly who Courtney Townley is. Courtney helps women mend their relationship with their body so they can achieve true deep health and deliver their best to the things that matter most to them. She is so smart and so gifted in helping women really get honest with ourselves and move toward the best version of ourselves possible. She has been instrumental in my journey through her work on the Grace and Grit podcast, as well as within her membership site and all of her free events. Join Courtney’s Rumble and Rise membership today and rock 2021!
Mentioned in this episode:
Other Courtney Episodes:
- The Real Reason You Feel Like Crap
- 4 Steps to Reach Your Health Goals with Ease
- 4 Simple Steps to Make It Stick
- How to Ignite Confidence over 40
Questions to Ask Yourself:
- How are you defining health currently?
- Keeping that definition in mind, on a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your health here at the end of 2020?
- What is the best decision you made regarding your health this year? And Why?
- In all the ways you showed up for yourself along your health journey, what are you most proud of? Why?
- How did you do it? What were the winning strategies?
- What were the thoughts that allowed you to show up
and execute those strategies?
- What were the primary feelings that drove you to take
action in that way?
- What is the worst decision you made regarding your health this year?
- What feels misaligned about your health story at the end of 2020?
- Where specifically do you feel unorganized or messy in your self-care?
- Where are you lacking confidence? What are you feeling shame about?
- What thoughts do you need to leave behind in 2020 to improve your health in 2021?
- Why aren’t you a 9/10 with your health yet, really?
- Imagine you are being coached by your future self who is already living at a 9/10… what advice does she have for you?